Place an appropriate amount onto palm and foam up with lukewarm water. Massage the foam gently onto skin. Rinse off thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, rinse out immediately. If irritation persists, please consult an ophthalmologist.
- Please take precautions if there are any pre-existing skin conditions.
- Do not use if there are scratches, swelling, eczema or rashes.
- Stop use if redness, itch, sensitive skin or discolouring occurs after exposure to sunlight or immediately after application. Consult a dermatologist if this happens. Prolonged use may exacerbate the condition.
- Tighten the cap after use.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid storage under direct sunlight, or at extreme high or low temperatures.
||Dullness, dead skin cells